Health record requests
Student Health Services maintains medical records on all students for up to seven years after graduation. If you would like a copy of your immunization records, pap smears, other labs or complete medical record, you can go to the student health portal, http://connc.studenthealthportal.com, sign in, and see if you are able to access the information you need there. If you cannot access the information you need please fill out the Health Records Request Form and submit the appropriate payment due ($5 for immunization/ pap smear records; $20 for complete medical record). We advise all graduating seniors to obtain copies of their immunizations before leaving the College.
Additional forms for current/returning students
- SHS Health Record Request Form
- Acknowledgment of Financial Responsibility 2019-2020 (This form should be completed and submitted to SHS only if your waiver has been denied and you have an out-of-state HMO plan or have a Medicaid plan in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, or New York).
- Prescription Transfer Form
- Study Abroad Health Screening Form
- Consent to Treat Form
- State of Connecticut Religious Exemption Form
- SHS Authorization to disclose
- Online Waiver of Student Health Insurance - Consult the Insurance info page
- Club Sports Informed Consent Form (pdf)
- PreTravelHealthQuestionnaire(1) (for use after acceptance to program)