First-Year Requirements and Deadlines Applying for Fall 2020 Admission
Early Decision I*
*Financial Aid日本一本道a不卡免费 Candidates should file CSS Profile by Nov. 15
Early Decision II**
**Financial Aid 日本一本道a不卡免费Candidates should file CSS Profile & FAFSA by Jan. 16
***Financial Aid日本一本道a不卡免费 Candidates should file CSS Profile & FAFSA by Jan. 16
Applying for Mid-Year Admission (January 2020)
日本一本道a不卡免费First-year applicants also have the opportunity to apply for January admission.
*Financial Aid candidates should file the CSS Profile & FAFSA by Nov. 1.
日本一本道a不卡免费Connecticut College utilizes the for all application materials and encourages prospective students to create a Common App online account well in advance of the application deadline. This will allow time for completion of the application itself as well as all the other required materials listed below.
As part of our commitment to provide access to Conn to all qualified students, we have waived our application fee.
- School report: includes (1) college counselor recommendation, (2) official secondary school transcript with first term (quarter or trimester) grades for the current academic year and (3) mid-year report with updated grades as soon as they are available
- Two academic teacher recommendations (preferably from junior or senior year)
- Common Application Early Decision Agreement Form for EDI & EDII applicants (signed by ED applicant, college counselor and parent or legal guardian) submitted via your Common Application account
- If English is not your native language: the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE is required.
- All non-US citizens must submit a Certification of Finances for International Students (pdf)
- Standardized Test Scores (i.e. SAT Reasoning, SAT Subject Tests, or ACT). Please see our Standardized Test Policy
- Arts portfolio
- One non-academic recommendation, such as a peer recommendation, may be submitted via your Common Application account
We understand that as you go through the application process, you may encounter unexpected challenges that prevent you from meeting certain application requirements. We are committed to offering flexibility with deadlines and other requirements for students who experience a complication in applying, whether born out of a personal challenge or a natural disaster, so please contact our office to discuss your situation.