日本一本道a不卡免费Connecticut College will provide a replacement diploma when the original diploma has been lost or damaged or if there has been a legal name change. The original diploma must be returned when requesting a replacement due to damage or a name change. In order to protect the integrity of the diploma process, we require the following when requesting a replacement diploma:
- Replacement Diploma Application (pdf) - Your signature must be notarized on this form.
- Photocopies of two (2) forms of acceptable ID: passport, birth certificate, driver's license, social security card.
- If your name has been legally changed, you must enclose a copy of the legal name change document. Please enclose a check made payable to "Connecticut College" in the amount of $60.00. Send the application, accompanying forms of identification, original diploma and check to:
Office of the Registrar
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London CT 06320
Upon receipt of these documents, a replacement diploma will be issued and your student record will be updated.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Information about the Connecticut Secretary of the State's document authentication process can be found If you require document authentication of your diploma, please send the following to the Office of the Registrar at the address noted above:
- your original diploma
- the CT Secretary of the State's Authentication Form and associated fees (payable to the Secretary of the State)
- a prepaid envelope which will be forwarded with all material to the Secretary of the State's office, once a copy of your diploma has been notarized